(Mobizen for Samsung) How to Record Internal Sound
Now, it is possible to record the "internal" sound directly with Mobizen for Samsung devices.
No more loud breathing noises or dogs barking in the background, just the game sound.
(* Only Samsung devices are supported at the moment, but we will be adding other devices soon.)
What is Internal Sound Recording?
It captures the audio from the app directly and includes it in the recording. Since the audio stream is from the app, no microphone input will be captured avoiding all external/background noise.
Enabling Internal Sound
Go to Mobizen app > Settings > Record sound "Enabled" > Sound settings > Enable Internal sound.
- When internal sound option is enabled, no sound will be output through the speaker of headset (you won't hear anything, but it will be included in the recording).
- When internal sound option is enabled, voice or microphone will not be recorded.
- Create video with game's sound from anywhere.
- Create a cleaner and higher quality video without noise and unwanted sound.
Mobizen X Gameduck Earphones
Mobizen X Gameduck Earphones allows you to interact with your viewers by commentating over your gameplay.
Mobizen X Gameduck Earphones has 3 settings that help better your recordings.
- Mic Mode – work like regular earphones and allows you to record external sound through your mic.
- Internal Recording Mode – allows you to record and hear only the internal sound of your phones without any background noise.
- Internal Recording + Mic Mode – allows you to record and hear internal sound and input through your mic.
You can buy these earphones through Amazon at: