(Screen Overlay Detected) How to Fix Touch Problem
Learn about Screen Filters and how to solve them
This pop-up is shown to Android OS 6.0 that have a blue light screen filter installed in their device.
How to Solve this Problem
1. Turning off your Blue Light/ Screen Filter App and restart Mobizen.
- How to Turn OFF: Check in the drop-down menu> Turn the Filter Status to OFF> Start Mobizen
2. Force Stop or Uninstalling your Blue Light/Screen Filter and restart Mobizen.
- How to Force Stop/Uninstall: Device Settings >Applications > Force Stop or Uninstall your Blue Light or Screen Filter > Start Mobizen
3. If you have done both of these steps and are still unable to touch your overlay while using Mobizen, reset app preferences.
- Device Settings > APPS > Press your MENU button and click "Reset App Preferences" > When the pop up appears, select "Reset Apps"