(24, -24) How to Solve not Being Able to Install
Find out what these errors are
and how you can solve them
Error Code 24 or -24 is not a Mobizen Error. Rather, it is a Google PlayStore error that occurs when there is a problem loading or downloading an app. Follow the 7 step process supplied by Google in order to solve the problem.
Google Play Store 7-Step Fix to Error Code 24/-24 (Learn more>)
How to Solve the Problem
Step 1: Restart your Device
- Once you restarted your device, try to download the app.
Step 2: Update the Date and Time on your Device
- Device Settings> Select Date and Time> Uncheck “Automatic date & time”> Manually change the date and time to a wrong> Go to the home screen then go back to Settings, Date & Time, Fix the time and date to be correct and re-check “Automatic date & time”
Step 3: Clear Cache and Data
- Device Settings> Apps or Application Manager> Google PlayStore> Clear Cache> Clear data> Go back and select Downloads or Download Manager> Clear Cache> Clear data.
Step 4: Reinstall PlayStore Updates
- Device Settings> Apps or Application Manager> Google PlayStore> Uninstall updates> Go to Google PlayStore app and download the latest version.
Step 5: Install System Updates
Step 6: Turn on Download Manager
- Device Settings> Apps or Application Manager> Download Manager> Enable
Step 7: Check your Device’s Available Storage
If following this process still does not solve the problem, please refer to Google PlayStore for more help.