(9100, 9200) Why do I get a 9100, 9200 error?
Find out what these errors are
and how you can solve them
The 9100, 9200 error occurs when there is a problem with the engine bind. There are ways to solve this depending on your device.
How to Solve for OS 5.0 and lower
- A temporary error might occur during the operation.
- Close Mobizen completely and restart the device.
2. Booster Mode
- Non-Samsung device users with Android 5.0 or lower should use Booster mode to fix this issue.
- To find out more about Booster Mode, click here.
How to Solve for OS higher than 5.0
- Get the latest version of Mobizen that has the error fixed.
2. If the error persists ...
- In this case, it might be related to this device in particular. Contact us back with the device's model number and OS version.